Every year, Christian & Small gives a gift to non-profit education initiatives.
Our annual holiday education initiative started four years ago.
Instead of a traditional holiday gift, we thought:
Butler High School Debuts Theater Project
Summer Offers a Different Break for STEM Students in Huntsville
Students visit the Florida Holocaust Museum and meet Elie Wiesel
Restoration Academy Celebrates 25 Years Helping Kids and Families
Holy Family Cristo Rey
Success Not Up for Debate
Higher Achievement Summer School
We’ve focused on groups that are innovators in education…
Organizations that are defying the negative norms in education in Alabama.
We Invite You, Our Clients, Partners and Friends,
To be a part of this initiative.
And because actions speak louder than words, our 2014 Holiday Giving Campaign will serve as the launch-pad for Christian & Small’s 2015 Advocates for Education Volunteer Service Initiative. Here’s how you can help:
- We continue to partner with the same four educational non-profits that we have supported in the past:
• Higher Achievement Summer School
• Holy Family Cristo Rey High School
• Restoration Academy
• Teach for America-Alabama
- Read each of their profile pages on this website and learn more about these organizations. This year, each non-profit partner has included the description of a volunteer service project they want to complete in 2015.
- Vote for the organization/project that you would like to see Christian & Small help to complete in 2015. All employees of Christian & Small – more than 60 attorneys and staff members – will provide volunteer service in 2015 to the non-profit organization that receives the highest number of votes during our 2014 Holiday Giving Campaign.
- Throughout the holiday season, catch up on our non-profit partners’ success stories and see how our attorneys and staff contribute individually to making our community a better place by visiting our Nonstop Advocates and Nonstop Insights blogs.
- And don’t forget to check back at the end of the holiday season to see who will be the recipient of Christian & Small’s inaugural Advocates for Education Volunteer Service Initiative!